Thursday, June 11, 2009

vitamins

Watch your vitamins for hidden ingredients. Yesterday I bought some multi-vitimins that said on the box they had supplements to boost energy and stamina. Since I have been tired quite a bit - I thought I would give them a try. I took one before bed, and could not sleep at all last night. I got up and checked the box - surprise - time release caffine. Yikes! That is why I couldnt' sleep. It said it had about the same caffine that one cup of coffee has, but to a person who does not drink caffene, that is quite a bit. Emily was sick last night, throwing up and feeling miserable, so it was a good night not to sleep, but I feel like I am a zombie this morning. Oh well - I will take another one this morning and then throw the bottle away, and go buy some regular vitamins.

I will take Emily to the dr. today, think she may have strep, but don't know for sure. she has a sore throat, stomach ache, and some vomiting. She had a feaver last night, but not this morning. Will see what the dr. says.

No comments: