As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Monday, June 29, 2009
more jelly
I just put 5 more pints of jelly in my large pot to steam. I also have 6 pints of jam finished and on the counter. This time I used a combination of strawberries and mulberries. I am sure this batch will be yummy also. The kids and I have enjoyed eating the mulberry jam & jelly on sandwiches. Yesterday I made grilled peanut butter and jelly. Those are yummy. You make them just like grilled cheese, except you use peanut butter and jelly instead of cheese inside. I have enough juice to make another batch or jelly - but I need more sugar. It is hard to believe how much sugar it takes to make jelly and jam. You sure can't be diabetic and eat too much of this. Now I just have to figure out where to put it all in the cabinet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment