After waiting for the jelly to cool and then waiting some more - it is not going to harden. So - we have mulberry jelly. The jam looks great. We delivered a jar to our neighbor - the one who has the mulberry tree in their yard. They are very nice people. He offered to tutor Emily in spanish this next year if she has any trouble. :) Wow! What a nice offer. They also gave the kids some candy from Chili as well as some mango paste that looks kind of like jelly.
Can't wait to eat some pancakes and put mulberry syrup on them. They will taste yummy! I will have to get up extra early tomorrow if I want to make them for breakfast, as I have to be at church at 9:00 for a cookie bake time - we are packing cookies for the shut-ins. I made gingersnaps today. They were yummy also!
Wow! I feel like a very productive mom today - I spent 2 hours scrapbooking this morning, made jelly & jam, and then made a batch of cookies. It must be summer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment