Should be a fun night for them. I remember having sleepovers with a few friends when I was young. It is fun to see how they are moving from "playing" dolls and stuff to talking and sitting and being silly. My little girl is growing up.
I will let you know how much sleep is gotten in the Netherton household tonight.
The boys went golfing while we were at the mall. Now they are in our bedroom watching baseball. Michael is having a little hard time not having a friend over - but that would have been too much for our little house. Having 7 people in the house is already making it seem small - but all is well. At least I know what they are up to - noplace to hide.
Here are their "S Club shirts". I got them at the mall at Justice for only $5.60 a shirt. Since this was Emily's birthday party celebration - I got them each a shirt. I remembered how much fun it was to have matching shirts with my friends. Once Nicci and myself had matching shirts - I got pink and she got yellow of these oversized, patterned, (what i would call ugly today) shirts. We thought we were so cool putting those with a pair of stirrup pants and a black belt around our waist. Yikcs!!! I don't think I have any pictures of that to show how crazy we probably looked. My memory will have to do.
At the Mall.
No comments:
Post a Comment