This morning I got up so I could get to work in the yard around 8:30. The kids and I started with the bushes. I trimmed and the kids picked up the branches. Then I cleaned out the gutters. Yuck!! Talk about a smelly, slimy, gross job! It needed to be done, but is not a job that I want to do often. It really was a "Dirty Job".
Then I took the kids and dropped Michael off at our friend's house while Sue, Emily and I went out to lunch. Then the kids and I headed over to school to sort stuff for the EAster egg hunt and paint horses for Derby Day at school.
I just got home and am going to get dinner started. I am going to make pork teryiki (don't know how to spell it exactly). Haven't had it in a while - maybe I can get the kids to like it this time. They have been more into eating casseroles lately. :)
2 comments:
so are you sore Dana after all this yard work?
I really dont' hurt, as I have two kids who are also hard workers - and helped a bunch!!! Especially Michael.
Post a Comment