Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Emily on TV

Emily was on a local morning show this morning talking about the soap box derby. They promo her in the first few moments of the show, and then she is on about 1/2 way through the show. Doug is bringing home a video clip that hopefully I will be able to post - but this is the whole show.

How exicitng! The promo talked about this cute little red headed girl named Emily. I always thought she was a cute little red head, but never thought I would hear that description on TV.

No this is not April fools!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

This is so cool that Emily got to be on the morning show!! Gene and I watched it and were very impressed with how Emily was so calm and answered all the questions so well. Some people would get nervous with the camera in their face. Awsome!!