I love weather like today! It was 66 on our way home from school. Michael played basketball outside while I got dinner ready, then after dinner after all homework was completed, it was back outside for more basketball and some catch. I took Boo for a walk - but both kids wanted to stay home :( at least Michael was exercizing outside - so I did not complain. Emily was sitting outside drawing and coloring. Hopefully this warm weather will stay for a while - I love it and miss it.
It was also beautiful weather on Saturday, so our trees are beginning to bud, dafodills are starting to bloom in neighbor's yards, and green things are showing up all over the place. We will need to get some grass seed going in the backyard so we will have more green in the back.
I love spring weather - and can't wait for it to be here to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment