Friday, November 20, 2009

Preparation

Well - tonight I went grocery shopping and bought all the stuff I need to make our Thanksgiving dinner. I feel good about that and now can relax some. Since I have all the desserts made as well as the homemade bread (have three loaves in the freezer - 1 potato, 1 raisin, 1 garlic herb). Really, what I have left is pretty routine and not too much work - have a sweet potato casserole from market day ready to go, as well as a corn casserole, will do up potatoes and dressing and the turkey. I will try to teach Emily how to do some of it - will see how that goes. She may want to spend time with Grandma instead - which is ok too.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

All the food sounds yummy!! I'm trying to figure a way to make the mashed potatoes ahead of time without adding tons of cream cheese or sour cream.