Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Lights







We put up our Christmas lights on Friday and finished them on Saturday (after a run to Big Lots for the Joy that is on the roof). Doug is already thinking of what he wants to add next year - I am thinking woa!!! If I dont' watch out, he may give Lynn and Bonnie a run for their money - as he keeps putting more and more out each year. We only have the house and yard - so I guess we won't ever beat them - but Doug is giving it his best shot.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

very nice! as Kyle would say, you can never have too many Christmas lights! He's the Clark Griswold of lights. ;)

Holly said...

The lights look very nice. Andrew and Noah liked looking at them. Gene hasn't gotten ours up yet, but that will hopefully come later this week or at latest next weekend.