As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
chapel
Today the kids were both involved in chapel. Emily mimed as part of the skit, read a skit theological explaination, and sang the song Sanctuary with the 6th grade girls. Michael read a Bible verse. Both kids were good leaders, as were their classmates. It was great to see them lead worship. I took video clips - but all are kind of long, as I wanted to get all their parts so Doug could see. I also forgot the camera from school - so I can't put them on yet tonight. Will try later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment