Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year

Wow! It is hard to believe that it is already 2009. It seems like just yesterday we were beginning 2008. I praise the Lord for blessing us during 2008 with good health and safety in all the traveling we did. I ask God's continued guidance throughout this coming year.

We celebrated New Years Eve by going to a friend's house. We played games, age snacks, and watched the ball drop at 12:00. We left shortly after 12:00. What was funny is Michael said, I did not see the ball drop, all I saw was smooching. That is true - they showed a lot more kissing than they did the ball drop.

We slept in yesterday and then watched the Rose Bowl parade. I ran to Target and got some christmas stuff for next year at 75% off and then we came home and ate dinner. I had made a BB pork steak thing in the crock pot, but it did not cook long enough for dinner, so I just picked out some pork chops that were done and we ate those without being flaked apart. . Of course, by 9:00 last night it was good to eat. We will eat it on Monday for dinner.

The kids made a Gingerbread House last night - since they had not felt good before Christmas to make one. I will post pictures later. We also played Mexican Train and Kings in the Corner.

No comments: