As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Brown Day
This week is school spirit week - as we host a tournament this coming weekend. Every day there is something crazy going on. Today is color day. Each class was assigned a color. Michael got green - a nice happy color, but Emily has gray (how drab - but luckily it is a school color, so she has some gray) and I have brown - not normally my favorite choice of color. Thanks Holly for giving me a brown warm up suit for christmas, so I have something to wear ( I am wearing the top, and have a pair of brown pants to wear). I guess dad would be happy today - happy brown day dad :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment