This year I have been blessed to find some awesome deals. The other day we walked into wal-mart & they had a couple $1 clearance racks. I got myself two tops, Emily one (which I altered to fit her) and then Doug got 4 long sleeved dress shirts. All for $1. Wow! Then I went to K-Mart and they had their whole women's section on sale. I got 4 items for $10. Another Wow! We went back to Wal-Mart for a totally different reason and they had another $1 rack, this time beign girls - so Emily got 2 pair of pants & two tops for only $1.
In addition I have hit 3 different Children's Place stores over the past week, all which have had 50% off of their sale prices. I have gotten things for $2 & $3 dollars. The most I paid was $4.50 for anything! Wow!
I also hit the outlet mall with mom and the kids (that is where one of the Children's Place stores was). I have gotten about 30 items of clothing for around $120. Wow!
I thank the Lord for these money saving bargains. I feel God placed some of these things where he did, as we were needing fall & winter clothes for the kids, and we found some great deals on those, as well as some summer stuff for Emily. I was expecting the summer sales, but not the fall/winter things. Thank you Lord for helping provide.
No comments:
Post a Comment