As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Monday, July 21, 2008
home visits
Today I started calling around to schedule my home visits. So far I have 3 for this Thursday & 1 for next Tuesday. That is 4 out of 19. When Emily heard what I was doing, I told her that I knew she did not like this time of year (thinking that I am gone so much & very busy during the day, that is is hard on the kids) but she said what she did not like is that it means summer is almsot over. Of course that is what I don't like about it also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment