I started my home visits yesterday. I got 7 done yesterday out of 18 that I will have to do. I have 15 out of 18 scheduled - so I will try to catch the other 3 today. The bad thing is the rest of them are spaced apart pretty bad, due to vacation schedules. At least I was able to knock out 7 yesterday.
I also thank mom & dad for taking the kids so I could do that. They are having fun with grandma & grandpa. I took them to the outlet mall on Wednesday and then got back around 4:30. That gave Doug and I the opportunity to go out to dinner. We went to Outback and used a gift card I had gotten from a student. I had a $25 gift card and spent $25.20. Couldn't get much closer than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment