As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
catching up
wow! Although it is summer - it seems i have less time to update my blog. I am busy with all kinds of "out of routine" things like doctor visits, orthodonits visits, dentist visits, trips, errands, painitng parts of the house, painting my classroom... I also just put a few new things on the kids' blogs - so now I am looking at mine. I put dates on the entries for when they occurred, not when they were posted, so you will notice posts from earlier in June and July, which were not there earlier. Enjoy! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment