Friday, May 18, 2007

Time travels quickly

Wow! It is difficult to believe that next week is the last week of the 2006-2007 school year. It will be the last week of being a teacher of this class of 20. It will be the last week of being a mother to a kindergartener and a third grader. Never again will I have the same opportunities that I had this year. Wow! It has gone by so quickly - and summer is just around the corner.

Wow! This summer will be a full one - here is what we know of our summer plans

* Camping in St. Louis Memoria Day Weekend
* Michael's baseball games
* Emily going to summer camp
* Going to Wisconsin for Greg's ordination
* Going to Indiana for Andrew's baptism
* Doug and Michael going to father/son camp
* Emily going to fashion camp at a local mall
* the kids and I going with mom to the farm
* going to visit Craig, Amber, & Amelia for a weekend
* going to Cincinati to watch the Cardinals play the Reds
* a few days of VBS (as we will leave the week of)
* going to Texas to see Doug's mom as well as be there for cousin John's wedding
* visiting in Arkansas with dear friends

Wow - and that will just be June & July. I think I got everything, but may have missed an item or two.

I guess I know what my fall will be filled with - scrapbooking the summer. I better catch up from the spring so I can stay current as I will have lots to scrap about.

Have a great weekend! Doug and I are going to the races tomorrow with two couples. The kids are going to be with one of the couple's kids so they should have fun. Don't plan on betting much - but just have a lot of fun and social time.

No comments: