Sunday, May 06, 2007

4 wheelers

Today we went to Doug's bosses house. He has a whole group of 4 wheelers set for kids to ride. Emily and Michael went for rides on them. They had a blast. Emily did make a quick turn and tip it over once - luckily it landed next to her and not on top of her. Both kids can't wait to go back and ride again. Bill has some trails out behind his house that he has built for his grandkids. Next time they hope to go on the trails. I did not have my camera along, so I don't have pictures, but they had a great time! They both felt so grown up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tipped a 4 wheeler onto myself also once. But I guess you're not supposed to do that. At least that's what my youth kids told me. Bummer and I thought it was cool. Glad they had a good time!