Saturday, May 12, 2007

Good Morning

Well. today is Saturday. Emily and I am preparing for her 9th birthday party. We picked up her cake from Kroger. We also picked up drinks, ice cream, and candles. We already had the goodie bags created and the napkins/plates/spoons/forks bought. At 2:00 10 girls will gather to create jewlery at a jewlery shop. It should be a good time. Something different. Will see if she gets what she wants from her friends. All she really wants is a Webkin. She does not have one of these "hot" items yet - and she really wants one as most of the other girls in 3rd grade have at least one. Will let you know later.

Michael is with Doug working on the camper. Right now the camper is at Doug's bosses house - so there is more room. They had to work on the lights and Michael went along to help. He loves being at Bills's house as there is lots of grass to run around on.

Last night I went to scrapbooking night at Church. There were only 2 of us, but we both spent a lot of time talking and solving all the world's problems. I did get about 10 pages done - so I was productive as well.

Have a great day and to all you mothers - Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: