As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Friday, March 23, 2007
testing
well, today is the last day of achievement tests at school. :) I really get a work- out this week as I walk around and around the classroom. My voice also gets a work-out as 80% of the tests I give are me reading to the kids. I am so glad my voice has not given out due to allergies. Michael said they were easy, but boring. Emily said they were hard. Yesterday she took spelling and math. YUCK! she said. Will be interesting to see the results. Emily took an IQ test in addition to the achievement tests, so it will be interesting to compare the results to the one we had her take last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment