Tuesday, March 20, 2007

baseball

Tonight Michael started coach pitch baseball. It was the first practice. I got to see Doug and another dad coach 12 little boys (no girls on their team this year - although there could be). It is fun to see the dads run around, throw balls, avoid being hit, and just have fun. Next week Doug will start pitching to the boys - should be fun to watch. Tonight they just hit off the tee. Michael is playing with two buddies from school, which will be fun for him.

Games start on the 31st. They have practice on Thursday again, and then again next Tuesday and Thursday. Will put some pictures when I get them - our digital camera screen died so I can take pitures but have no idea what I am taking pictures of. We have a new one on order - will arrive soon I hope.

No comments: