Monday, February 12, 2007

rain, rain, rain

Well, today it was actually above freezing :) My students were outside at recess without coming up and asking to go in because it was cold. They groaned when recess was over - just like normal:) The only problem is, now that it is warmer, the rain has started. It is supposed to rain tomorrow as well as all night :( I hope we are able to get outside for recess around the rain tomorrow.

Michael and I were both back at school today. It was almost too much for him. On the way home he said that he had gotten real tired during recess. He said he played basketball for a short while, but then got tired. He then proceeded to fall asleep. He came in and laid on the couch until dinner. He cried when I said it was time for dinner, so I let him just eat fruit salad - a whole plate full - and then he went to bed. Thus it was about 6:30 and he was down for the night. Hope he wakes up tomorrow morning with more energy. Pray for continued healing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you and Michael were so sick! We had little colds here but nothing major. Naomi is still blowing snot bubbles so we hope she's done with that before the weekend! We'll see ya Saturday! +Jamie