Well, Emily went off to school today and I will not see her again until Sunday morning. She is going home with one of the Emily's in her class. Then she is going to Sydney's house for a birthday slumber party and after that she is going to spend the weekend with Sydney. Both Michael and I had planned to go to Indy with Doug for FLICKO's open house, but we are staying here since we are still under the weather. To find out more about FLICKO's, check out www.flickos.com
Michael is feeling a little better and woke up without a feaver :) Of course last night when I put him down for the night it was 101.5, so I am so glad he must have broken the feaver over night. :) Now he says his stomach still hurts, and he is not very hungry. I will have to watch it and see how he does. I am still very congested and coughing some. I also woke up a little dizzy, so I am sure glad I don't have to go to school today. :) Pray for healing and health! This is no fun! We need to be all better before next weekend when we go down to the farm for butchering time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment