Wow! Who would have thought a 3 day work week would go by so quickly. Having a 4 day weekend for President's Day was great - even better is now it is already the weekend. Wouldn't it be nice if every work week was only 3 days long, and the weekend was 4 days long? God did create the world for us to enjoy, and at times it seems we do not get to enjoy it as we work for 5 days and have 2 (maybe) off to enjoy it. Within those 2 days off we have to catch up from the 5 days of work. It is all a big circle. Oh well. I guess I will just keep working 5 and being off 2, and enjoy the time I do have off. I guess it could be worse, I could have been born in the 1700's or 1800's when work was really work. I can't even imagine how those people did it all.
Anyway, have a good weekend! We are going to go to a Sausage Supper at one of Doug's co-worker's churches. Sounds yummy. Then we will rent a movie - don't know what yet - and come home and do nothing!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment