Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Well, we woke up to about an inch of snow. Of course the big talk of the news was whether we would have school or not. We did of course, which was good as today was school supply day for teacher appreciation week. I got quite a bit of good stuff brought in from my first graders.

The kids now are playing outside in what little snow is on the ground. We are supposed to get some more tonight. Will see if it happens or not. I hope it does, as I would like to have one good snow this year to have fun in. I know some of you are having too much snow - could you please send us a little. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could send some of it down from MN! We don't have a ton but have the cold and winds to really make it feel verrrry wintry! :)

Greg said...

Thanks for all the recent updates! It's funny how teachers want snow; the Seminary will never cancel class, so I would rather not have to mess with it. Hope all is well. Tell everyone hello!

Dana said...

Greg,
I look forward to seeing you guys next weekend. I can see why you don't want snow, but you do remember how much fun it was as kids. I want some for Emily and Michael. One fun sledding day a winter is just part of being a kid.

Dana

Anonymous said...

Talk about snow! We got more than we wanted here in Indy. A foot, with 30 mile an hour winds, is called a blizzard, as you know, and that is what we got. The hardest part was getting out of our driveway. I wish Emily and Michael could be here in Indy to play in the snow. We could even build a fort in the back yard with all the snow. The snowbank right outside the back room door is about four feet high I think. It will take a long time to melt. See you tomorrow evening, in Mo. Blessings and Love! Dad