Saturday, May 08, 2010

3 weeks to go

It is hard to believe that we only have 3 weeks of school left. That means only 3 more weeks until I have a 4th grader and a 7th grader. Where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday I had little ones who were not even in school. Now the kids are becoming more independent and are able to do lots of things.

Emily has been doing some babysitting. She loves crafts, sewing, scrapbooking, painting & anything artistic. This summer we hope to spend lots of time scrapbooking - as I need to do lots of catching up.

Michael is very much into baseball. He has been playing lot of catcher this year. Last practice he practiced pitching - and got two strike outs. He also enjoys creating crafts - so he will be dong the scrapbooking right along with Emily and I this summer.

Since Emily started babysitting & making some money, Michael is also wanting to make money. He can't quite push the lawn mower. Any ideas for something a 10 year old could do to make money (without mommy and daddy just paying him for doing stuff he already does)?

No comments: