Michael is all ready for today's super bowl between the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints. I will be honest, I usually don't know who is even playing in the super bowl, much less attend a super bowl party. This year, we are heading to a good friend's house for a super bowl party. Michael is very excited - and has been talking about it all week. He is ready to watch the Colts win!
Emily is excited that she will be able to entertain 3 little girls - and be the highlight of their day. It should be a good time - no matter what team wins - but for Michael's sake I hope it is the Colts.
He let Emily borrow one of his shirts that he got for Christmas. He then said, sorry mommy, I don't have one for you to borrow. He then said the same thing to Doug. Funny!
Go Colts!
No comments:
Post a Comment