As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Busy Week
Whew, this week sure was a quick on! On Monday night I had Bible study at Church - started a new one. Tuesday night it was work night for the Pinewood Derby for scouts. Wednesday was Church. Thursday night was handbell and choir night. Friday night was movie night at school - the student council sponsored it and I was asked for chaperone. Doug and Michael were down at the science center for a scout sleep over and they got home around 8:30 this morning. So - we did not have any nights at home this week. I am very tired, but need to get the house picked up as we have our Christ Care group at our house next weekend and this coming week will be just as busy as last. Pray for energy and the ability to stay focused to get things picked up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment