Monday, February 15, 2010

500th post

Wow! Hard to believe that this is my 500th post. And, for post 500 the topic is snow. We have been looking at new snow for the past 24 hours. We have about 6 inches of new snow on the ground. The temps are in the high teens and low 20's with wind chills close to 10. Thus, it is not too good for packing. The kids did have a snowball fight though. Then this afternoon, the kids wonderfully went out and shoveled as I have a bad cough, congestion, and just feel bad. Of course, I told them that I would pay them if they would do it, now I have to figure out what their pay will be. Luckily we had today off for Presidents Day. I hope we have tomorrow off so I can have another day to rest - but then again, I don't want to make it up.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Andrew and Noah were over at Mom and Dad's house today and it sounded like they had loads of fun when I talked to Mom at noon. They played in the snow with Grandpa and did art projects and played with toys. Sounds like they will sleep good tonight!

Jackie said...

congrats on 500! hope you are feeling better soon and don't have too many days to make up!