As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Ouch update...
Well - today I was supposed to go to an Endontist to get my tooth looked at. Well - my tooth pain for 7 days ended up being a popcorn kernel that was lodged in between my tooth. I found it Thursday evening while trying to floss my teeth again. After 7 days, flossing and brushing several times per day, it is amazing that it was still inbetween my teeth. My gums were a little swollen, so I continued taking the anitbiotic, but cancelled today's appointment. No cracked tooth - :) (or at least I don't have any pain from one - so I am not investigating the crack?). So - beware of eating popcorn - especially all the popcorn fans in my family. I have not eaten popcorn since - will see how long it takes before I will want some again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I give it a week, or two weeks at the most. We Truwes LOVE popcorn!! :)
Post a Comment