Well - school starts on Monday so this week was the last time to finish up stuff to be ready. I had my two last "home visits" and have finished doing stuff in my classroom. I did have to fix a few things today - as I spelled a kids's name wrong :( Oh well - at least I realized it before school starts. The kids are ready to start school. They are ready to see their friends - although Emily has started seeing her friends at volleyball practice. I can't believe I have a sixth grader and a third grader. Wow! Hard to believe they are growing up so fast. I sent Emily off today with a new friend - whose parents I did not know. Seems kind of odd - but that is how I know it will be more often as she gets older.
Pray for my 16 students. I have 9 boys and 7 girls this year. Several who are from split families, whose parents do not get along very well. I also know I have some potential discipline issues/psychological issues/learning issues... so lots of needs with this class.
I praise the Lord that I had worked ahead, as I was at home sick yesterday, recooperating from a headache and the medicine that I took to get rid of it. I thank the Lord that I am not one who procrastinates. Some teachers are really working overtime this week - but I could take it easy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment