As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Canasta
Wow! My kids are really growing up. Last night I taught them how to play Canasta. They loved it - and did not want to quit. We played two hands (without keeping score, just so they would learn the concepts) and then Doug came home. We headed off to Culvers for ice cream (and Doug's dinner) and to play another hand of Canasta while we ate our treat. It was a fun evening. The kids are ready to play some more tonight. What fun! Now I have to think of another game to teach them. Not sure if I am up to teaching them spades or hearts yet (as I can't keep the rules straight in my head). If you have any suggestions please let me know. They love playing kings in the corner and now Canasta. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment