As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Friday, August 01, 2008
more painting
Today Emily & I spent more time painting in her room. After finishing her walls, we moved on to her loft. In addition we painted her ceiling. It looks really cool. I took some white & mixed it with the blue & we sponge painted her ceiling. It looks like clouds. WE also found some mix matched paint at Lowes that was the right pink to repaint the legs of her loft. So - everything has been repainted in her room (except her door & closet doors.) Will post pictures after we get everything moved back in. Right now our hall is filled with the contents of her room. It is hard to get down the hallway - I hope we don't kill ourselves tonight when we have to go to the bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment