Monday, August 04, 2008

Emily's Room Complete

Emily's loft - changed from green & pink to blue & pink
Emily's bookshelf - changed from pink to blue.
Also note the ceiling - looks cool doesn't it :)

Emily's valance & some stuffed animals & ceiling
Her light switch cover was perfect with her new color scheme :)
Fun beads hang from her loft

Here is Emily's room. Of course it does not stay clean too long, so I had to be careful about where I took pictures from. It is more open than it was before -so hopfully that will help. She also did not want her rug in her room anymore - that makes it look better too.

Let me know what you think of my big girl's room


2 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks great! Always is fun to get a makeover in a room. I remember doing mine with my mom the summer before 7th grade so when I brought new friends home they wouldn't see my "baby" room - in my defense the wallpaper that was in there when we moved in at age 6 was still up - ABC wallpaper, no less! It was a fun project to do together and made me feel so grown up. I'm sure you and Emily will both look back fondly on this project in years to come! :)

Holly said...

Emily's new room looks great. Glad she can still use the light cover that was origionally in our house.