As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
warmer house
Our house will be warmer (or at least should be) after a weekend project. We emptied the attic and then added 3 more inches of insulation. I stood outside and fed the machine. I looked like a dust monster when it was done. Doug was in the attic dumping the insulation into the attic. Then we sorted through stuff, made 2 trips to the dumpster at Doug's work, made 1 trip to Goodwill, and reloaded the attic. My arms and back still ache - but it is a good feeling to be done with something which we were putting off for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment