Tonight we had unexpected dinner guests. Doug called me while I was on the way home and said our friend Juanita was having car trouble. Her husband Greg could not come help her - so I met them there and we all caravaned to our house (they were at the library by our house). Doug then started working on the car and I got dinner going (defrosted more pork) for 8 people instead of 4. Doug worked on it and they thought it was the radiator hoses. After eating and 2 trips to auto zone - he discovered it was not the hoses. It was likely the water pump (nothing he could fix). So - she and the boys headed home slowly. Hopefully she can get her van fixed quickly.
The kids had a good time playing computer, talking, and just being silly. Boo enjoyed all the attention - and Benny just ignored everyone. Juanita and I enjoyed the time to sit and visit. It was nice as I did not have a lot of school work to do today. What did not get done is our house picking up which was supposed to happen tonight. If it does not get done - oh well. The house may be a little messy when Gene and Holly come this weekend - oh well - it is not like they have not seen a messy house before :)
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment