Thursday, October 11, 2007

growing up

Last night we got Michael a new bike. A red & blue 20 inch two wheel bike. Tonight we took Emily's and Michael's bikes to school - for them to ride before handbells. Michael took right off and only wobbled over a few times onto the grass. He grinned from ear to ear and loved it. He felt like a big kid (which he is quickly becoming).

Last week he lost a tooth on his own (the other two he lost we had to have pulled by the dentist) at Steak & Shake last Friday. That also made him feel like a big kid.

My little boy is growing up quickly right before my eyes. I get to see him grow up 24/7 since I have him in my class this year. It is hard to see since I know he is my baby boy - and I won't have another one to see grow up like this.

No comments: