Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer has gone by quickly!!!!

Wow! It is hard to believe that it is already the beginning of August and I am in the midst of home visits. We have been all over the country - from North to South over the summer and now it is almost over. We have been as far North as Wisconsin for Greg's ordination and as far South as Galveston Island, Texas. In between we visited ST. Louis, Frohna MO, Joplin Mo, Fort Smith AR, Monine IL, and Indianapolis IN. Wow! We were home only one weekend during the months of June and July - July 15th. It was great to see friends and family and see parts of the country we had not seen in a while. Now it is back to work!

I will have 18 first graders this coming year - one of which is Michael. Emily will be in 4th grade. We had her home visit today. My little girl is growing up - wow! She will be in for a lot of hard work, but I am sure she is up to it. She is a little nervous, despite knowing her teacher very well. We have been over to their house and they over to ours much over the past year.

Hopefully now that all our summer traveling is over I will be able to spend more time on my BLOG.

No comments: