Today was the first day of school. What a great day! It was only a 1/2 day so I finished up quite a few odds and ends this afternoon. I feel good about what I accomplished today - especially since my aide was not here today. She started back to college and will be there 3 mornings per week instead of 5. Emily is in 4th grade and Michael is in 1st grade. Wow! They sure are growing up!
As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
First Day of School
Today was the first day of school. What a great day! It was only a 1/2 day so I finished up quite a few odds and ends this afternoon. I feel good about what I accomplished today - especially since my aide was not here today. She started back to college and will be there 3 mornings per week instead of 5. Emily is in 4th grade and Michael is in 1st grade. Wow! They sure are growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment