Saturday, June 02, 2007

new nephew

Gene, HOlly, Andrew & Noah - a happy family:)
Andres, Noah, Michael & Emily - all tackling grandpa! Isn't he a big jungle gym?
Noah smiling and showing off his bright eyes.
The oldest and the youngest cousin.

Holly and Gene were blessed with a new baby boy on Thursday, May 31. Noah Abram was born at 5:15 weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz. He was 21 inches long. We went to Indy last night and were able to see him today. He is a cutie. We took some pictures and here they are. Holly, Gene, and Noah will go home tomorrow. I am sure Andrew will be glad to be back home (although he enjoyed his time with grandma and grandpa).

Andrew really missed his mommy and daddy. At lunch today he called me mommy a few times - I look enough like Holly that I reminded him of mommy.

We will see him again in two weeks when we got up for Baptism.




No comments: