Well, today we took Emily to summer camp. She is planning on being there for a week. This is the first time we have taken her anywhere like that and left her. It was harder for me than it was for her. She went with 3 friends from school and had two bunk beds next to one another for the four of them. I am sure she will have a blast.
There was an opening service and open house at the camp today, so we all went for Church and then ate lunch. After lunch we got her registered and settled into her cabin, send both kids on a short pony ride, and then let Michael swim in the lake. Michael was just fascinated by tether ball. He wants to get some for school. I told him to mention it to our principal.
We will go pick her up on Friday and then head to Indy, and then on to Wisconsin for Greg's installation. I am sure we will hear all about camp the whole way there. I am sure Emily will talk, and talk, and talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment