Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Today I took Michael to the zoo and he got to go in the new splash park. It is open to members only on Wednesday mornings, so it was not crowded. Then he enjoyed picking where we went at the zoo. Of course I wanted to go to the Lorikeets - which he does not like. He said, "The Lorikeets and I are not friends, so I do not want to go there." How funny! He is a funny kid.

He then came home and watched The Incredibles. After that we went to Cici's for dinner and then went mini golfing. It was a good time.

Of course Michael was settling today. We had planned on going to Six Flags, but when I checked the tickets, I realized that the free tickets we had were not good until after June 14th. Oops... we had already told him we would go today. The zoo and mini golf were fun, but did not compare with 6 flags. Oh well, we will go there later in the summer and he will have a blast.

We have not heard from Emily, so I assume she is doing well at camp. I am sure we will get a whole ear full when we pick her up on Friday.

No comments: