As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Are potato chips your weakness?
If potato chips are your weakness like mine, just try something new. Doug bought some salt/vinegar chips and loves them. I tried one, and was totally repulsed by the flavor. This was a real surprise - as I love just about any kind of food. Even foods I don't like, can be eaten by me without too much trouble. After tasting a small chip, I had to brush my teeth, use mouth wash and I still tasted the chips. So, I told him to buy those chips by the case if he wanted chips. I know he is able to eat them, while I will never eat another chip in my life if that is the kind we have in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yum, i like the salt/vinegar chips. Have you tried the dill pickle ones? those are good too...Greg doesn't like those very much though so we don't get them very often!
You and Doug should get together sometime and eat them. Maybe the next time we get together I will bring some for you guys to eat together - you both will not have to worry about sharing with me or the kids :)
Dana
Post a Comment