Monday, September 18, 2006

Another Funny

I knew I had two funny things to post, but when I went to do so, I couldn't think of the other. Now I did so here it goes.

Have you ever had two antibiotics in the refrigerator? Well, right now I have a bottle of bubble gum pink amoxicillin for my son and another bottle of bubble gum pink amoxicillin for my cat Benny. Wonder what would happen if I mixed up the two - they sure smell the same. Since Michael asks for his medicine, why can't Benny (who we had to hold down and help him gag it down)? Since people medicine is bubble gum flavor, why can't cat medicine be cheese or milk flavor? Also, since cat medicine was cheaper than the people medicine, next time I may take Michael to the vet, instead of his pediatrician. :)

No comments: