Monday, February 16, 2009

back to school

I have had some crazy weeks here. First the wind storm. Then last week, Emily was sick and running a feaver, so I was not at school on Thursday or Friday. Then, today was a holiday. So - I have a 4 day week, after being at school 3 days last week. OF course, I would have rather been at school last week instead of monitoring a feaver, cleaning up throw up, and watching a sick child. The worst was that Emily was unable to attend our annual butchering weekend on the farm. She and I stayed home. That also meant that Doug came back quicker than usual - so Michael was bummed as he had to leave the farm early.

Hopefully Emily will make it tomorrow. She was up today from 7:30 - 9:00 and then went back to bed until 11:30. She was up until 12:15 and then slept until 3:30 or so. Then she was up for about 30 minutes and went back to bed until about 5:15. Then, after dinner she went back to bed and got up around 7:30. She is back in bed now at 9:00. Wow! She was only up a few hours all day - not typical of her at all. She was not running a feaver. Just congested and a cough. Pray for health and healing!

No comments: