As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
sick
Michael woke me up at around 4:30 A.M. saying his tummy hurt. I asked him if it was the throw up hurt and he said yes, and then proceeded to cough. Luckily he made it to the bathroom - but he was sick. He then went back to bed, but while I was at school preparing for a sub he woke up and had diarea and was throwing up some more. Yuck! I am hoping for a quick recovery - but don't see it. Pray for healing as we have a busy week ahead of us - getting a car ready for a soap box derby race tonight, handbells & choir tomorrow, Halloween on Friday & a soap box derby race on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment