Michael concentrating on his creation. I love the face he is making below - that is so Michael right now. I see that face often.
Emiliy is concentrating - see her tongue. When she is working hard on something her tongue sticks out. Doug says that must be hereditary - as Grandma Netherton does the same thing :)
Yuck! Michael did not want to stick his hand in his pumpkin.
Tonight the kids carved their pumpkins. When I say the kids did it - I really mean they did it. I helped Micael clean his out - as he does not like getting dirty - but other than that they did it on their own. They drew & cut using the pumpkin carving knives and a kid safe cutter from pampered chef. Wow! My kids are really growing up. I guess I will have to buy my own pumpkin next year so I can actually carve a pumpkin. Both kids think it is sad that I did not get to carve a pumpkin when I was a kid.
1 comment:
Gene thought it was crazy that I had never really carved a pumpkin before.
Post a Comment