As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Friday, October 24, 2008
HSM 3
I took the kids to see High School Musical 3 this afternoon. I enjoyed it just as much as the kids. If you have seen the other two movies - it is worth seeing. If you have not seen HSM or HSM2 and you enjoy musicals, I would recommend them. I am so happy that kids are getting so excited about movies that are clean - have no sex/drugs/violence/bad language/. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a new type of movies being made - clean family movies. What a novel idea :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment