Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend Fun

I am starting off by saying, I had posted this already, and then realized I put it on Michael's blog instead of mine. So, here I go again.

We are heading to St. Louis today after school/work for a weekend of Cardinal games. We are camping tonight and then will head to the stadium on Saturday morning. They have the Cardinal Kids Crew party. It is a time for the kids to get autographs and have fun in the stadium. Then we also have tickets for the game that evening.

Kind of neat that Doug and Micahel started out the season (or tried to) and then are there for the closing weekend of the season at home.

We are going to Dawn & Craig's church on Sunday, and then will head back after eating lunch. Doug had wanted to go to Sunday's game (hinted around quite a bit) but I did not want to get back so late on Sunday. I have way too much coming up in October.

Should be a fun weekend. I pray for good weather and a winning game for the Cardinals.

No comments: