As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Monday, September 08, 2008
17 hours
Michael slept for 17 hours on Saturday. He had a sleep over on Friday night. It was for a friend's birthday. They swam & swam on Friday night, as well as Saturday morning. Then, when I picked him up, we went to a little league game (fall ball). He was very tired - did not move much on the field. He even walked to his position, instead of running like he usually does. Then we grabbed some lunch and went to school for Emily to practice serving. We got home around 2:00 and he went to bed. He did not wake up until 7:10 on Sunday morning. Wow! I wish i could sleep for 17 hours straight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Michael, I wish I could sleep as well as you do. It is great that your body can tell you it needs rest. Remember to go to bed early, so you get the rest you need. That way you can always do your best. Love you! Grandpa
Post a Comment